

Cole Reynolds' pics from my office party. Although he is scared of pumpkins, he didn't seem to notice them that day and these pics turned out well in comparison to our Santa and Pumpkin Patch experience.
This weekend Cole Reynolds "got" his first tooth...kind of. It hasn't really come up out of the gums yet, but it has managed to break through the gums eeeevver so slightly. We can see just the very tip of it and I can feel it when he bites down. Almost 10 months old and we finally see teeth in our future.
Speaking of biting down--Cole continues to be a smidge picky about his food. He likes all food that costs $1.89/package (probably because it is sweet typically and smooth, but uncanny now he hasn't refused a single Ella's Organics Food) and doesn't so much like "meat" foods. I don't know if it is the smell or the texture, but sometimes he will eat it and sometimes he won't. HOWEVER, I decided to try and give him some of the meat from my Torchy's Taco and he liked it. At first, the texture was not welcome, but if I could put the meat bit in the middle of his tongue, he would move it around and swallow. Joel and I were ecstatic!! Funny thing is, he is not at ALL interested in feeding himself. With few exceptions, he won't pick up a piece of cheese, puff, fruit or anything else for that matter to eat it.
No comments:
Post a Comment