Friday, September 21, 2012

Little Blue Truck


 A couple of weeks ago, we went for a Little Blue Truck mini session.  These were to be family photos.  I had been crazy busy at work and had to work on Saturday, so I had wanted the photos to be kids only.  We decided to forge on with family photos.  I can't say that that decision helped or hurt.  What I can say is that it is self evident why we were not featured in the previews that the photographer posts on facebook. Cole Reynolds refused to cooperate, Gemma gets very serious if there is a camara in sight (unless Elena is holding it) and Joel squints if there is a sun in the sky (irrespective of whether it is behind or in front of him).  Me, well, I forgot lipstick, the wind was blowing my hair around and the camera apparently does add 10 pounds.  With that as an introduction, the following can only exceed your expectations.....hopefully.













1 comment:

Brooke Adams Azer said...

you are being way too harsh here, these are gorgeous and you are gorgeous and your family is gorgeous! Things to treasure!