Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back to Riding Dirty

Ok, nobody is riding dirty, but on the off chance you've read the blog since the beginning, there was a similarly titled blog. In those days, we were referring to crappy rental cars in third world countries. Today, I refer to Gemma's love of the Thomas power wheel and/or fisher price parade car. She loves riding around! If you take her off before she's ready, watch out--clear blue skies fill with drama and waterworks begin. Yesterday she was crying so loud in the bath that I thought something was wrong. Nope. She was crying because Joel took her off the parade car. She's getting better each day at pushing herself around on the parade car, which is not motorized. There may not be a need for her to walk at this rate. The most funny riding experience was when I came home the other day and Cole Reynolds was leading the train in front by riding Thomas while Gemma followed behind on the parade car.







No comments: