Saturday, April 26, 2014
Stomach Bugs Are No Fun!
Gemma came down with a stomach bug while we were in Napa. Broke my heart that I could not be with her to snuggle her while she was feeling so icky. We thought she was getting better but she got a little bit worse on Sunday. She rebounded nicely on Monday and we thought we had escaped. But then on Tuesday it hit the rest of us. Joel, Cole, and I were all sick as a dog Tuesday night and all Wednesday. Sadly, the neighbors chose Wednesday as a day to get their driveway redone. All I wanted to do was lay in bed and die and there was constant cutting sounds and jackhammering. Thankfully I felt a little bit better on Thursday, but Cole had to go to the hospital for some IV fluids and some antinausea medicine. Joel was not much better--it hit him really hard. Gladly, we are all feeling much better. The silver lining of the whole ordeal may be that Cole's appetite returned with a vengeance unlike never before. We are hoping that it gives him some confidence to eat better going forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment