A couple of weeks ago, Cole Reynolds made his second trip up to Oklahoma. Since the first trip was an up and back kind of trip, the purpose of this trip was to get to meet a few people. We had a lot of fun hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Evans and meeting some family friends. As always, the visit flew by before we knew it. Cole's favorite stop of the trip was the Kleeses. I know you can't tell from this picture, but Cole and Abbie were fast friends...in their hearts anyway.
In addition to turning four months old this past week, Cole Reynolds had his first official haircut!! I say official because we had trimmed the part over the ear because he was starting to look a little Emo...but this was his first cut by the son of a son of a barber at a real barber shop. He did great and looks adorable post cut--if I do say so myself. The Evanses were all in town and thrilled to get to witness this historic event. ;-)
Another first, was Cole's first trip TO church. I say "TO" because while we were in Oklahoma, Father Kolb celebrated mass at our house for little Cole Reynolds. This week, Joel and I thought it was time to introduce Cole to mass. We arrived late, left early, cried a little and used some hand sanitizer, but overall, I think it was a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment