Today marks another baby milestone--Cole Reynolds rolled from his back to his tummy. He's been threatening to do it for a couple of days. He would arch his back and look over his shoulder at a toy or a person talking. His hips and his lead shoulder got in his way. Today while Sarah Stasny was visiting, Cole Reynolds decided to show off. He flipped over with authority. It looked so natural that I was confused for a second if this was the tummy to back roll he's been doing for awhile. It wasn't. I high-fived him (or tried to) and cheered him on. He has duplicated his feat many times today so it's not a fluke. We are proud of our little guy. Here is a pic I took after his second roll.
In other news, we bought Cole a jumperoo. This past weekend, he started to show interest in jumping when we held him so we thought a jumper would be perfect. He doesn't exactly jump in it yet, but he is liking it. Here's a pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment