Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Today was Joel's first Father's Day. Cole Reynolds bought daddy the usual, a couple of ties, t-shirts and socks, and took him to one of his favorite restaurants--Big Shucks--for some fish tacos and fries. Below is a pic of the two of them enjoying lunch. I know that Cole doesn't know it yet, but he is very blessed to have Joel as a daddy. Joel could not be a more doting daddy, and he isn't afraid to dig in and get his hands dirty with fatherhood, literally and figuratively. I can truly say that Joel enjoys every minute he spends with Cole; and, likewise, it is readily apparent from the gummy smiles that Cole enjoys his time with daddy immensely. Just want to wish my daddy a happy Father's Day too. I too was blessed with a great daddy who always made clear how much he loved me. Love you Dad!!


No comments: