Cole Reynolds LOVES sitting in chairs. I think it makes him feel like a big boy. Last weekend while we were enjoying a beautiful day at the mall and its garden, we saw this chair in a jewelry store. Despite the fact that it is pink, I thought Cole looked quite regent sitting there. I think the mall may be our new (again) favorite hangout. When Cole Reynolds was an itty bitty baby, we used to meet our friends at the mall to do some mall baby walking and chatting. Northpark is such a fun mall because it has great art pieces that Cole loves to lookk at. It also has great water fountains and a bridge over a pond with ducks and turtles. The best part though is the big green space in the middle. Joel, Cole and I enjoyed a lovely dinner at La Duni. It went kind of like this--Cole Reynolds ate (important side note - Cole pointed at food an indicated he wanted some), I ate while Joel played with Cole and Joel ate while I played with Cole. My take away from our excursion to the mall is that hours of entertainment are possible, food options are good and it is imperative that we take a ball. Friday, April 8, 2011
Nat King Cole Reynolds
Cole Reynolds LOVES sitting in chairs. I think it makes him feel like a big boy. Last weekend while we were enjoying a beautiful day at the mall and its garden, we saw this chair in a jewelry store. Despite the fact that it is pink, I thought Cole looked quite regent sitting there. I think the mall may be our new (again) favorite hangout. When Cole Reynolds was an itty bitty baby, we used to meet our friends at the mall to do some mall baby walking and chatting. Northpark is such a fun mall because it has great art pieces that Cole loves to lookk at. It also has great water fountains and a bridge over a pond with ducks and turtles. The best part though is the big green space in the middle. Joel, Cole and I enjoyed a lovely dinner at La Duni. It went kind of like this--Cole Reynolds ate (important side note - Cole pointed at food an indicated he wanted some), I ate while Joel played with Cole and Joel ate while I played with Cole. My take away from our excursion to the mall is that hours of entertainment are possible, food options are good and it is imperative that we take a ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment