Thursday, April 12, 2012

Great Day for the Romans!

We got the biopsy results back today and they show a perfect esophagus! We are beyond thrilled and so thankful for God's mercy. There is still a long and slowly walked road ahead of us, but we are very fortunate that we can begin down the path knowing that we have a normal esophagus!!

In other exciting news, Gemma had her two month appointment today, and she weighed in at 10.4 pounds and measured 22.5 inches. This puts her in the 40th and 60th percentile, respectively. We are pretty pumped about this too!

Sadly, Gemma also got three shots today. ;-( She let out a howling scream like I'd never heard before. For the better part of the afternoon, she cried in a way I'd never heard before either. It broke my heart. I gave her a little Tylenol and I think she felt better. Sweet little princess.

No comments: