Saturday, May 26, 2012
I don't want to _____ any more!
College for both kids would be paid for if I had a dollar for every time I've heard my sweet angel, Cole Reynolds, say "I don't want to _____ any more!" There are some "I don't wants" that are more common than others, but really fill in the blank with whatever you can think of because he's probably said it. I don't want to eat any more.
I don't want to drink like my lechita any more.
I don't want to grow big and strong any more.
I don't want to have energy any more. (See a pattern?) I don't like toys any more. I don't want to go to Kidville any more.
I don't want to go to the flight museum any more. (Gasp! Yes, he said it.) There are many other things, but you get the point. Basically, he doesn't want to do or like anything you want him to do or to like. Terrible twos are blissful. Notwithstanding all of his "I don't wants....", Cole can give you one sweet smile and you forget about all of the really frustrating things--that's the magic of parenthood. The good always trumps the bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment