My standard response to Cole Reynolds to many of his questions is "gravity". "Mommy, why does the earth go around the moon?" Gravity. "Mommy, why did my train fall off the track?" Gravity. "Mommy, my did my blocks fall down?" Gravity. The corollary that we are working on is "balance". Anyway, all this to say is that Cole is NOT a fan of gravity. It is constantly foiling his fun in some way. So today, after he some how bonked his head on this train set, he said "Mommy, why did gravity pull me down?" Well, son, because its alway pulling and in the event you lose your balance, it's up to you to get your hand down before your head bonks. I thought this point would be lost, so I offered a kiss instead. He thought a sticker would help too. Who knew the sticker had to go on the boo boo? Though I guess that makes the most sense...assuming if course that the sticker does, in fact, have some curative power.


No comments:
Post a Comment