Friday, July 6, 2012

Things Cole Reynolds Digs Series: Brutus

There are several things Cole Reynolds loves or loves to do that make him the unique (and quirky) little guy that he is.  So that I can look back one day and remember what they were (and possible use them as leverage should the need arise), I thought I'd do a series of posts from time to time chronicling "Things Cole Reynolds Digs".  Anybody who knows Cole, knows that there is one possession that Cole loves above all else--Brutus.  While Joel took some time off to be with Cole last April, he bought Brutus for him at the grocery store.  I'm sure he never guessed what a constant companion Brutus would be.  Brutus goes to Food Camp with Cole from time to time, he rides in the car with him on occasion, he eats with him a lot, and he always sleeps with him.  Brutus is truly Cole's first best friend.  This does not mean that Cole handles him with kid gloves though.  Cole Reynolds puts poor Brutus through the ringer a lot--pounding and twisting and throwing--but the affection is clear.  So in honor of his first best friend, Brutus is the first in the series of "Things Cole Reynolds Digs".

As a tiny aside, and sure to be a post in the series, note that Cole Reynolds is sitting in the "trash dumpster"--he loves all things trash at the moment.

No comments: