Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What, You Don't Speak Russian?



As a reward for having a good meal, Cole Reynolds is allowed 10ish minutes of time on "wheels on the bus" (aka, the iPad).  His favorite thing to do on it is no longer play the "Wheels on the Bus" app but watch YouTube.  He likes to watch videos of children's songs, videos of Bob the Builder, and random videos that only God knows how he finds.  One of them is Tomas the Traktor.  I don't even know what language it is in though I suspect it is Russian.  He watches with rapt attention.  When I ask if he knows what it is saying he says yes.  I seriously doubt this, but maybe he will pick up a word or two--he's only watched it 50 times.  He also likes to watch a Bob the Builder video in German.  Sometimes, if he's in the mood, he'll sing the intro to Bob der Baumeister.


 Not part of the series, but something that Cole digs are pop pops that make his tongue turn blue.


This is my serious face, like it?

No comments: