Thursday, November 8, 2012

The End of an Era?

Well, folks, I suppose all good things must come to an end.  Cole Reynolds appears to be giving up his alter ego of Thomas the Train.  It has been several days since he has insisted that he was Thomas.  Instead, he has been either a pumper truck or a ladder truck.  If he is the pumper truck, I am the ladder truck, Joel is the ambulance and Gemma is the junior firefighter.  If he is the ladder truck, I am the pumper truck, Joel is the ambulance and Gemma is the junior firefighter.  This routine isn't new.  We've played it off and on for awhile, but he was always Thomas the pumper truck or Thomas the ladder truck.  Now he says he is not.  We'll see if it lasts, but now that it might all be over, I think I'll miss Thomas.  Interestingly, Uncle Geoff is still Cranky (or sometimes Crank).

No comments: